Attorney Richard D. Bayer understands that reporting your workplace injury, learning about the workers’ compensation process and filing a claim can feel indescribably overwhelming. At his law firm, The Bayer Law Office, he is devoted to providing you with resources that can make the steps feel less daunting. Here, he has compiled a helpful list of several documents and websites that you may find useful as you begin your journey toward recovering benefits.
- Expense Submission Form PDF
- Work Search Form PDF
- The Maine Workers’ Compensation Act
- Maine Workers’ Compensation Board Office of Monitoring, Audit & Enforcement
- Unemployment Guidebook from Maine Department of Labor
- Employment Discrimination Guidance – the Maine Human Rights Commission
- Employment Discrimination Guidance – United States Equal Opportunity Employment Commission
- Injury Coverage under the Longshore and Harborworkers’ Compensation Act (Longshore)
- Contact Social Security using the 1-800 number
- Get your Social Security Record
- Apply for Social Security Disability benefits
Do you still have questions? Read more about workers’ compensation on the law firm’s FAQ page.
Ask For More Free Information
If you are wondering what to do next, reach out to contact Mr. Bayer. At his office location in Portland, he is happy to meet with you for a free, no-obligation consultation. If you choose to hire The Bayer Law Office, you will not owe any fees unless you recover compensation for your claim. To schedule your free consultation, call 207-466-6768 or reach out via email today.